new account

Kim Shepheard

13 Oct, 2016 05:42 PM

When will we be able to create a new account? I have clients that would love to use this tool.

Thanks,
Kim Shepheard

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Lisa Smith on 17 Oct, 2016 08:48 PM

You’ve probably noticed by now that Rally and AgileZen have joined the CA Technologies family. One advantage of CA investing in our products is that we now have the infrastructure and support to build some of the things we’ve dreamed about: groundbreaking, problem-solving technologies that serve you—our customers—better than ever.

As part of this, we’re exploring how the concept of simple, collaborative boards fit into our product plans. During our evaluation, we’re limiting the growth of our AgileZen customer base, while simultaneously ensuring that we meet the needs of our existing customers.

So, what exactly does this mean?

AgileZen is not accepting new customers.
    AgileZen will be available for free as of July 1, 2016.
    We’ll be scrubbing your payment information in a secure fashion.
    You won’t be able to make changes to your plan.
    You can still add new projects and collaborators, based on your plan’s allowance.
    We’ll still be responding to support requests.
    Once we’re done with our evaluation, we’ll have more to share, so please stay tuned. But if you just can’t wait and want to know more about what innovative new product we’re working on, contact Sean Heuer at [email blocked].

Thank you for being a loyal AgileZen customer and for supporting us.

Your AgileZen Team
    CA Technologies

2. Lisa Smith closed this discussion on 17 Oct, 2016 08:48 PM.

3. Kim Shepheard re-opened this discussion on 01 May, 2017 06:03 PM

4. 2 Posted by Kim Shepheard on 01 May, 2017 06:03 PM

Hi Lisa,
    I'm not a tech person, just marketing, and I'd like to convert to the new platform. Is ther anyone who can do this for me without losing any of my projects or stories?
    Thanks,
    Kim

5. 3 Posted by Logistics on 02 May, 2017 09:38 AM

Hi

Similar position to Kim. Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

6. Support Staff 4 Posted by jeremy.robinson on 02 May, 2017 04:21 PM

Hi Kim and Logistics,

We do not have any resources available to convert to the new platform at this time outside of our paid Tech Services team which may be able to assist for a fee. This can be reviewed by contacting 1-800-225-5224.

The documentation for exporting to Excel is rather detailed to assist, however, we also recommend leveraging internal resources if available to help expedite the export of your data.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

19 May, 2017 03:52 PM
17 May, 2017 03:45 PM
16 May, 2017 05:22 PM